Garlic Recipe for Barely Sautéed Spinach with Garlic and Cherry Tomatoes
A healthy choice!!
Garlic Recipe item preparation list:
- One bag or 10oz of dry spinach
- Three to four tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 10 cloves of garlic (chopped, do not use a garlic press!!)
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt
Instructions for making this wonderful Barely Sauteed Spinach with Garlic and Cherry Tomatoes:
- heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic until soft
- put heat to low and add spinach.
- turn spinach frequently to make sure they are coated with oil. Do not cook the leaves.
- stir in the tomatoes and salt and pepper until warm
- remove from pan and serve